Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Exploring in Germany


We had a nice weekend. On Saturday Toni, me and, Tim went to Anhalt-Saxony and saw the monument to Emporer Wilhelm. We climbed all the way to the top of the tower. Then we went exploring in nearby castle ruins. By the end of teh day I wanted to rip the muscles out of my calves. LOL I have been feeling a little bit better. But still struggle. In addition to that I am starting to realize the cost of everything as I wantch my bank balance drop. I'm starting to worry as I am still supposed to go so many places while still having teh money I need to get by for the remaining month, plus upcoming expenses such as getting back to Frankfurt. I only have around 700 euro left and it will take 200 for my return trip to frankfurt 8(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails