Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Day Book


FOR TODAY Monday June 1st (Pre-made on Friday shhhhh)

Outside My Window...
Sunshine, Trees, and Flowers in bloom

I am thinking...
About going to get the new car, driving to Ilfeld, and what I ought to grab for breakfast

I am thankful for...
A new car and finding a integration course

From the learning rooms...
Still chugging away at German.

From the kitchen...
Not sure yet, need to go to the grocery store tonight.

I am wearing...
Pajama pants, with a new red tank top, and new red pullover hoodie

I am creating...
A new blog

I am going...
To pick up our new car and grocery shopping. On Thursday we will head back to Ilfeld to clear out the apartment. 

I am reading...
Dan Brown- Angels and Demons

I am hoping...
To make substantial progress on my German. 

I am hearing...
N24 Morgenreport

Around the house...
Need to tidy up, and deep clean the bathroom. 

One of my favorite things...
A hanging cloth photo of me and my father when I was 2. 

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
1. Drive to Ilfeld and clear out apartment
2. Pick up the new car
3. Set up the old kitchen unit in the storage room

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

For more information on Monday daybook check out The simple woman

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails