Monday, June 15, 2009

Survey

How many people did you date this year?
just my DH

Why aren't you dating the person you want?
I'm married to him...

Would you ever want to go to Jamaica?
not sure, not at the top of my travel wish list

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
yes 

Is your birthday on a holiday?
nope

If you could have a plane ticket to anywhere right now, where would you go?
The US to visit my family, but I would need two plane tickets


Did you enjoy your day today?
had a laid back day its a holiday here. Ran errands this morning and just had a lazy day at home. Gave the blog a face lift. 

Does anyone think you are a bitch?
I am sure someone in this world does

Do you wish you could tell someone something big, but can't?
not off the top of my head

What were you doing at 1 a.m. this morning?
sleeping

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
DH is pretty good at that

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Two piercing in each ear, and two tattoos- the year of the rat on my left shoulder and the german flag stripped in a star in between my shoulder blades

Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
I wouldn't say "A LOT," but again I don't really care. They're just misguided! 

Anything interesting happen last night?
no

Who last messaged you on myspace?
PCC Almuni foundation

What's currently bothering you?
Nervous about driving by myself to Heilbronn tomorrow

Do you miss your past?
Not sure I understand the question, there are always things or people we miss, but also misguided or bad decisions we made. I am happy with where I am now in life.

Are you jealous of anyone right now?
Envious maybe. But i wouldn't say jealous

Are you different from how you were a year ago?
So so so much. 

Do you wear sweatpants or pajamas to school or work?
All the time, yeah for comfort

What was the last thing you drank?
mineral water

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 2 months?
i'm pretty sure i can!

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I hope so.

You ever sang in front of a large audience?
does karaoke count?

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
posture, body structure, eyes, face

Have you shaved your legs in the past three days?
No, I have been in Europe too long lol

Has a boy ever called you babe/baby?
yes

Are your toe nails painted pink?
no, au natural

Has someone ever called you beautiful?
sure

Will you be in a relationship in 4 months?
I sure hope so.

Ever had a boy best friend?
yes

Do you think Chad Michael Murray is cute?
not my type

Do you enjoy wearing dresses?
on occasion.

Do you straighten your hair often?
rarely

Are you waiting for something?
not particularly 

Does anyone hate you?
once again...don't care, but I don't think so

What were you up to this weekend?
drove to Thueringen

Are you happy with life?
for the most part

Who did you spend most of your time with last night?
DH

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
depends

Did you cry today?
naw

Are you a jealous person?
not really

Are you smart?
i like to think so.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
not at all

Kiss with eyes open or closed?
closed

What's most stressing right now?
the unknowns

Do you swallow gum when you're done with it?
no, I spit it out

Do you like messages or comments better?
both i guess

What are you drinking?
nada

Who was your last call from?
Mom

What would you do if you had a time machine?
charge people to use it. and become a billionaire ( I like this idea, stole it from a friend) But also fulfill my morbid curiosity and watch live action shows at the coliseum. hehe

Has the last person you texted ever been mad at you before?
I am sure he has

Do any of your top friends have a tongue ring?
i don't think so.

When will be the next time you text someone?
whenever

How much money did you spend today?
7,40 Euro

What will you be doing tomorrow?
Meeting a friend in Heilbronn for lunch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails