Thursday, July 9, 2009

Twilight Barbie Dolls

Many of you know I am a big fan of the Twilight series. I do realize it is not for everyones taste, but I enjoyed it. 

So any who I was rather excited when I came across this site . Apparently Mattel with be making Edward and Bella barbie dolls.

Now I have collected Barbies for years. But in my older age I have sought more unique styles, be it vintage, special edition, or just all around fun unique ones (think barbies of the world, or movie designs)

So I am rather excited. I know I am a nerd. But it makes me happy. 

On a side note to my family readers: I do not recommend the Twilight series for young teens. While I realize that is the targeted group. I personally find a but too adult theme based for me to pass on to that age group. So as always I suggest parents pre-read the material they allow their kids to read. Unless you want to start answering questions. Twilight does address issues of intimacy, intimate tension, as well as contain a very graphic and disturbing child birth scene. As an adult reader I enjoyed the series. Maybe not a Pulitzer prize winner, but a good read. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails