Saturday, November 28, 2009

My new favorite author

Many of you already know that I am a nerd for books. I love to read. I could easily sit up all night with a book. Ok well maybe not, now a days I am getting old and 11 pm is the new 5 am for me lol. But I sure do out in a good faith effort.

Recently a family member sent me 3 Dean Koontz books. I could not even begin to tell you how fabulious they are. They are edge of the seat can't put them down thrillers. So my new goal is to read all of his books. However, I was highly disappointed to see that a lot of his early books are no longer in print. I doubt the libraries here will have out of print English books, but one can hope right?

So my modified goal is to read all his still in publication books.

I finished "Odd Hours" which was fab.

And I am currently reading "The Bad Place"

If you enjoy a good thriller, I full heartedly suggest you check him out.

So what Author do you go crazy for?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails