Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You Capture- Real Life


Today while reading The Happy HousewifeI came across a post she made for You Capture. I went to I should be folding laundry's Blog and checked out what it was all about. Basically every week is a themed photo post and it looks like loads of fun. So this weeks theme is real life and this is my interpretation of it. A few of these photos are old, but starting next time I plan to try to get out and take new photos, which is the whole theme behind this activity. Head over and check out their blogs and leave me a link if you post a entry n your blog as well.




This was just a totally unplanned moment captured by my husband. I am quit the beauty in the morning aren't I.
This was after a few too many drinks in Bremen.
This was our wedding anniversary and I just thought this really captured the real life theme.
Yes this is the hubby, and yes his pants are on backwards. This is what happens when smokers don;t have their morning cigarette fast enough.
And nothing gets better then the unexpected hear cut shots.

So what do you think. Do these represent real life to you? How do you define it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I think the one with the pants on backwards is funny.
As long as the pictures are not staged and/or photoshopped then, yeah, it's real life. :)
~A

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails