Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday night update

Well yesterday was not my day to say the least. It started off with me drugging mud through the school unknowingly and getting yelled at by the teacher. And ended with the landlord popping in unannounced with my house in utter chaos. So I am working on finalizing my home-binder and getting to work on my new household schedule.

However I have a lot of catching up to do lol. Today was not as productive as I would have liked. I have had a terrible time sleeping and am fatigued throughout the day, so I have been taking naps in the afternoon, then in evening I feel fully refreshed. So perhaps that will be my most productive time. I plan to go back to the doctor and talk to him about the ongoing problem. I am not sure if it is a side effect from meds, stress, or who knows what else could be thrown my way next.

I actually do have two legitimate concerns in this regard that need to be checked. All of my close relatives have sleep apnea, so I want to make sure that is not the cause. But I have always had a deeper underlying fear. Both my mother and grandmother had very rare muscle disorders that manifested in the mid to late twenties, and I have always feared coming down with it myself.

As far as housework today I did manage to get somethings done. I worked for about 45 minutes in the living room. I cleared the mold to prepare for painting. And went through the items in my desk, which some of which also had mold. Some things I was just devastated over things I had brought with me. I hope that I can get everything cleaned up, and until the room is all fixed up everything will be removed, to avoid any more damage. Toni's passport was covered in mold. Never in my life have I seen mold act this way. I mean we have all had the mold in the corners. But I have never seen it leap to furniture, woodwork, and even glass.

After my midday nap, while cooking dinner, I cleaned out my pantry, worked on my food inventory, threw out all old foods, and reorganized most of the food back into the cupboard. Tomorrow I need to finish up with condiments, and odds and ends. I also got all the dishes in the dishwasher and it is currently running.

I plan to have a quiet evening. My favorite new how big brother is on in 15 minutes, and then I will do my daily journaling and devotional, and then I think I will just lay in bed and read.

I hope to get more done tomorrow, and I will try going to bed earlier tonight and see if that makes a difference.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails