Saturday, February 20, 2010

The little things

I know I have not blogged much this month. I have not fallen off a cliff just been tied up with the tail end of my German course preparing for my exam thats coming up. I actually have quiet a few blog entries planned in the near future. I will try to get a few up this week.

But I wanted to just share something really quick that made my day today.

I was sitting in bed watching tv with the hubby and I just happened to say in passing, if he remembered back when we first met and talked on Im all the time, every night I would ask him to hold on while I got a glass of milk. It was just part of my routine every night I drank a glass of milk before bed. I had mentioned that I wondered why I stopped doing it. Later after he went out to smoke he came back to bed with a glass of milk.

Sometimes in life it is the little things that mean the most.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails