Sunday, March 7, 2010

All you money saving grocery tip videos

I just made it through this video series (just a few minutes a piece), and I learned so much.

Who knew you could freeze eggs, ginger and oats to make them last longer. 

I recommend you take a few minutes to watch these :) You have nothing to loose, and only cheaper grocery bills to gain. 





All you shopping tip videos


Love the videos and want more tips check out their new cookbook. Available in Walmarts stateside or at walmart.com. 



Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with All you magazine. I have not received any products for free, any that I do have were purchased from my own money or sent as gifts from my family stateside. I am just a huge fan, who has learned so much, and hope to share the great tips with my readers :)





7a79de13f14a2094012b6b36a45d5a21.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails