Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog worth mention

I know I have tons of friends out there who love cook. So when I came across this blog I knew I had t share it.

Sonya is a stay at home mom of two boys. Her husband is Dutch, and she is originally form Oregon like me. Yeah Oregon.

I love her blog, she does everything from recipes (primary focus is cooking), to talking about life abroad as an expat. I love her cooking tutorials they are down to earth and she often talks about the struggles of learning to cook and adapt ingredients.

She is very hands on with her followers and more then willing to answer questions, and I love that about her. :)

So I encourage you to check out her blog Home Cooking with Sonya

1 comment:

Sonya said...

WOW!!!! I can not thank you enough for this post! how kind of you to take the time to post about me. I never really know if I actually reach anyone..so Im really happy that you like going there.

Oh I must tell you. The bagel recipe I used already had yeast in it when I added the yeast packet. My husband told me that most bread mixes from here already include that.It's still confusing to me how it all works. So give it a shot sometime..tomorrow or saturday Im going to make easy cinnaom rolls that require no kneading:)

I love coming over here and checking out your life in germany. It's hard being an expat sometimes but it helps knowing we aren't all alone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails