Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Home keepers Journal



Here’s What’s happening …..
In My Kitchen …. well today is low key with all the construction going on in the house. So we are having fish filets, boiled potatoes, and broccoli. I am also preparing a baked spaghetti. Just toss it in the fridge till tomorrow and then tomorrow I only have to bake it. 
With The Children ….. I don't have any yet :(
What I’m Reading … well you know me. I always read more then one book at a time. So I am reading a few- The Housewife's handbook, The lightening by Dean Koontz, and The shining by Stephen King
What I Have Been Learning … I have been trying all types of new recipes and teaching myself various aspects of cooking. I have also been reading about a lot of craft ideas and hope to give them a try. 
What I’ve Been Noticing …. that I understand more German then I give myself credit for. 
Something that pleases me …when my husband does something kind for me, regardless of how big or little. 
On The Back Burner of My Mind …. The big b1 German test.... 2 weeks
In The Deepest Darkest Recesses …. sometimes I really miss home. I worry about my parents health, and I am scared thats something will happen to them before I make it back home. 
Check out more journal posts at the Christian Homekeeper

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Have you taken your written test for your drivers license yet? I wish you lots of luck on your language test:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails