Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update

I apologize for my lack of postings in the past few days. As many of you know I am currently completing the integration course in Germany and this week is our last week including 3 major exams that will determine my fate over the upcoming months. On monday morning I have a orientation exam on the history and culture of Germany. Then on friday I have a written german exam and Saturday a speaking exam.

I hope to get my frumpy to fab post up today or tomorrow and then I will pre-write a few posts for the upcoming week.

In addition I will have one post daily for the depression era cooking challenge. But due to the chaos of my schedule they may come out in a different order then planned lol.

I appreciate your patience, and I look forward to hoping back on the blog wagon once my course is complete.


Lots of Love

Rena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails