Monday, May 3, 2010

I am still around

I have been reading a variety of books and websites relating to pregnancy and under the common pregnancy related symptoms I think they forgot one major one, losing your da*n mind.

I don't know what it is, but I have hard from many women that pregnancy causes some major changes to your thought process and/ or productivity.

So I am still alive and doing well. Still working on the binder and trying to get it finished and posted.

So just a short update

We had a fun weekend. On Saturday we headed up to Heidelberg to visit our military buddies. We had a blast. I had Taco bell for the first time in almost 2 years and it never tasted s good.

Germany does have a variety of fast food- Burger King, Mcdonalds, Subway. And in major cities even Pizza hut and KFC. But they have never latched on to the mexican.

I came home with some American snacks too :)

My husband now believes me that American food does taste good lol. He was too scared to eat taco bell but did try all of mine and liked it.

He also annihilated a package of pecan short bread cookies and has a new fondness for Cheezitz.

Sunday I went to our monthly D&D game, which was fun as always.

Other then that I am super tired and unmotivated about 90% of the time. But I am getting along. Hey its only 10 am and I folded "some", key phrase "some", of the laundry.

This pregnancy stuff really does wonders to you.





3 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

I think pregnancy the baby takes all your juices..so losing your mind is for a good cause. I'm so excited for you and your hubby.

Shell said...

I can't remember anything when I'm pregnant...though, it doesn't get much better after the kids are born. ;)

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS! Hope that you are enjoying it!

Jentry M. said...

I couldn't remember anything when I was pregnant. I hate to tell you, it only gets worse really after the baby is born...ahhh!!! Mommy brain! I forgot our one year anniversary after our daughter was born...of course, it was 2 days after her birth, but yeah...should have remembered that one. My husband didn't even remember. My mom reminded us. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails