Monday, September 13, 2010

Meal Plan Monday- September 15th through 30th



Alright here it is the plan for the first half of the month for us, I know funny right, but our month runs 15th-14th. Don't ask. :)

Dinners:
1. Chili Cheese Potato Casserole served with corn and dinner rolls
2. Spaghetti with Chicken Parmesan served with dinner rolls and salad
3. Cold Sandwiches served with fruit and veggie stripes
4. Honey Glazed Pork chops served with rice and steamed Broccoli
5. Panini Sandwiches served with fruit and veggie stripes
6. Home made Canadian Bacon and Pineapple pizza served with salad
7. Refried bean tortillas with homemade refried beans served with mexican rice
8. Stroganoff meatballs served with mashed potatoes and steamed veggie mix **Recipe in upcoming post
9. Paprika chicken served with rice and a Baguette 
10. Cold Sandwiches served with fruit and veggies stripes
11. Chinese sweet and sour pork served with rice
12. BLT served with fruit and veggie stripes
13. Steakpfanne served with rice
15. Fish filets, potatoes with quark and carrots

Lunches: (all served with fruit and veggie stripes)
2x Asian noodle soup ** recipe in an upcoming post
6x Sandwiches
2x salad
2x rice mix
2x soup
1x left overs

Breakfasts: (served with toast or fruit)
4x oatmeal with topping
4x yogurt
3x cereal
2x hot rolls
1x cowboy hash
1x pancake, bacon, and eggs.

What's for dinner at your house?

Check out more meal plans over at orgjunkie






5 comments:

messhua said...

I am making lots of mauritian cuisine at the moment, that is, curries, stir fries, fried noodles, fried rice, eggs a la creole, lentils fricasse etc... to be honnest I am fed up... thank god I got an oven last week so I have made a quiche. A nice change! My BF does not like eating pasta (he thinks he will put on weight...) and for me its terrible as I love it... Enjoye your chicken parmesan spaghetti :-(

SK said...

At first I thought it was really strange that my husband wanted to eat sandwiches all the time but over time I've realized how cost effective that is. When I'm not feeling well or have a busy day he says, "Let's eat cold, don't cook in the kitchen." SCORE! :)

Lost in Translation said...

Well german standard is hot luch and light supper, ie sandwiches. He could eat them everyday, but I just cannot stand it. Especially now since I cannot eat any cold cuts. Bread with cheese does not appeal to me.

So I do it twice a week once cold and once hot. Plus he can have them for lunch.

But he would eat bread everyday if I let him.

SK said...

mine too... bread and cheese. Yuck. I went to Subway the other day because I wanted to have something other than meat/cheese on brotchen. It was 10km away but so very worth it. The pickles taste different though.

lytha said...

omgosh just tonight i said "how do you eat those sandwiches every day!"

i just couldn't. but i make them for him every night, and they are his breakfast and lunch every day.

i need warm food. I love warm food. cold sandwiches are ok every once in a while. not daily!

he wondered, "what could you eat ...DAILY?"

i said, "thai."

: )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails