Wednesday, November 24, 2010

15% off and free shipping this black friday @ Pussy Foots

I don't know about you but I love etsy. Who doesn't right. Well a very good friend of mine has an etsy shop and she is running a special this black Friday that I wanted to share with you.
Her shop is called Pussy Foots and offers a variety of hand painted goods from handmade Christmas cards to a variety of painted wearables ranging from hats to bags. 

Baised out of St. Petersburg, Florida she describes herself and her interest in art:
Although my first love is teaching, making wearable art has also long been a favorite of mine. Calligraphy came first, then making greeting cards. Watercolor painting keeps the calligraphy freer. A hop, skip and jump later, painting on clothing seemed a natural thing to do. Now paint seems to jump onto many surfaces. 
The sale is running from now through Saturday morning.

With the code BLACKFRIDAY24HRSALE you will receive 15% off your total order and to top it off she is offering free shipping nationwide (US ONLY) through the end of the year.



1 comment:

Pussyfoots said...

Thank you so much for promoting my shop. I have been working hard all day to get all my new things listed. I still have more to do tomorrow, too. The code is BLACKFRIDAY24HRSALE. Enter this when you order for the 15% off. My new goal is to learn how to promote my shop more effectively. And I thank you deeply for helping me out. Love ya, Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails