Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Homekeeper's Journal 2/9

A day late but hey, better late then never right. They say the brain physically shrinks during pregnancy and takes 6 months to regain full capacity so I am just gonna play that card for the next 4 months :)


I am alive, I am well, but as you can imagine adjusting to life with a newborn takes some time. So I am working on getting my groove back. 

In My Kitchen this week ………  
I don't want to talk about my kitchen this week, especially not the fact that it looks like post world war II Berlin, nor the fact that I did not make one meal from my meal plan last week. As for this week, well I am using up the food I did not do last week. And if I have 20 uninterrupted minutes I sure hope to rectify the wrong that has exploded into the mass chaos of my kitchen. 


Foremost in my thoughts this week ……..
I need to get back into the swing of things. To adapt my old routines and add in the new to regain some control and serenity in my life. I also need to make some effort to get out of the house and to reconnect with people here, I have some long overdue phone calls to make.


I’ve been so busy with ……..
a newborn. He is a blast but a lot of work as well. But he is a angel bless his heart and I have so much fun with him. I am so blessed to be his mommy. Things have gotten easier and routines established and so the pieces are starting to fall into place and some tranquility is restoring itself. But I wont lie there is still plenty of chaos everyday ,)


Could someone please …….. 
Come hang out with us. Not much to do in these neck of the woods. 


I’ve been wanting to do this for so long ……..
Finish that Homekeeping journal lol, well one of these days I will. 


If I manage things just right …….. 
I will find a way to balance all aspects of my daily life and still find time for myself and per sue my hobbies. 


Make sure you head on over to christianhomekeeper.net to check out everyone else's journals 





4 comments:

May said...

Hi Rena, been thinking a lot about you lately!! Glad to know all is well. Hugs to Luca..:D

Formerly known as Frau said...

It's hard to find balance....enjoy what you are doing...soon your new life will fall into place and you will forget your old life. I remember those days that flew by just sitting and watching my newborn change before my eyes. It goes fast....!

Amy said...

Came to you from the Homekeeper's Journal. Glad to meet you.

Please visit me at my blog anytime.

God bless and have a wonderful day.

Jilly said...

*~*~*Congratulations*~*~* On your new little man; you will get back into routines of things soon!! Just enjoy him!!!
{hugs&blessings}
Jilly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails