Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sundays in my city

Unknown Mami


I'm back!

This weekend was really special Toni's mom and step dad came down to visit Teenie. Here are some photos from our weekend.




 Teenie likes his vibrating chair, he also just started using his bumbo seat.
 Talking to Opa.
 Talking to Oma.
 Baby smiles
 and lots of baby cuddles


 One of the highlights of the weekend, while we were eating dinner, Teenie started to have a conversation with his schmusetuch, holding it in front of his face and cooing at it, and he did so for a good 10-15 minutes. One of the cutest things he has done. This was also the first time he ever picked up and held a toy buy himself. He continued to do so today even taking his bunny with him when daddy picked him up :)
 Well hello Lamby, how are you today
 I am fine myself thanks for asking
 What did you say. Note the pillow to the left, my mother in law put that there because he was trying to watch tv. Poor kid sees his grandparents on skype all the time. I think I might get called into the preschool someday when he tells his teachers that the Tv talks to him, his grandma lives in the tv, or starts to cry when his tv show does not talk back lol.
 Guten Morgen Sonnenschein



and I bid you farewell with this lovely clip from this morning.
Make sure you stop by www.unknownmami.com and check out everyone else's lovely photos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails